Office: 303.557.0576 Mobile: 303.956.3247 Fax: 888.244.3633 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/5thAvenueProperties Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/danielnrosenblum Google: https://plus.google.com/105247039053377314765/about?hl=en Email: RSS: http://5thavenuere.com/feed/
About Daniel N. Rosenblum, REALTOR®
I was born and raised in Colorado and am a 6th generation Coloradoan. I graduated from the University of Denver with a degree in Finance and minors in Accounting and Business Ethics & Legal Studies. I am a Realtor® and member of the Denver Metro Association of Realtors®, which means I practice at the highest of ethical standards. My relationship with you is built upon a foundation of trust and a commitment to help you reach your real estate goals.
1. To advocate for, counsel, and educate you throughout our relationship
2. To build and maintain your trust and have the utmost integrity at all times
3. To strive to make our dealings efficient and hassle-free
4. To leverage emerging technology for you
5. To give back to our Community
I believe that it is important to be involved in our community and to make an impact. Since 2013, I have been a Board Member of the Daniels College of Business Alumni Advisory Board helping mentor students to succeed beyond college. I make an impact by committing to give $200 from each sale to a local charitable organization. The two charities that I support are:
- The First Tee of Denver which helps develop character and good sportsmanship through the game of golf
- Denver Area Council – Boy Scouts of America. I became an Eagle Scout at the age of 15 and hold the Scout Oath and Law close to my heart.
- BSBA Finance, University of Denver – Daniels College of Business
- Minors in Accounting and Business Ethics & Legal Studies
Why Choose Daniel?
- Easy convenient access – schedule a time online and no longer play phone tag
- Advocates for client’s needs first – does not push you into our listings
- Utilizes filmmaking to bring your home to life
- Strives to make the real estate process easy, efficient & hassle-free
- Treats you like family:
- Stay in a suite where I live for less than the cost of a hotel room, so we can get an early start to finding your home or investment property.
- Marketing and Financial experience
- Buyer’s Agent
- 1st Time Home Buyer
- Listing/Seller’s Agent
- Working with Developers and Investors
- Property Management
- Board Member, Daniels College of Business Alumni Advisory Board
- Eagle Scout at age 15
- Been Spelunking (Cave Diving)
- Avid Golfer and Skier